E1 Integrated Bypass, Meter & Drain Connection System for Cartridge Tank®
This new E1-Connect System is an alternative to the 1¼” female glue socket connection that has been offered as the connection solution to the Cartridge Tank® for years, and will be available to be used with all POE (Point-of-Entry) filters in the BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE and WHITE filtration series.
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The ENPRESS Cartridge Tank® is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2½” or 4½” housings, or expensive Stainless Steel cartridge housings, and offers extended service and life, and a more cost-effective and efficient filtration solution.
Utilizing ENPRESS’ patented industry exclusive liner design and no tools necessary snap-ring design; Full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple. Cartridge Tank® makes it easy to access and remove the internal filtration solution.
Lightweight and cost effective with multiple configuration options, from high flow commercial/industrial applications to stand-alone residential Point-of-Entry (POE) installations for city and well water applications, this is the filtration solution of the future…100% non-metallic! The Cartridge Tank® is a high performance, NSF 44 listed device and has been tested to 150 psi operating pressure with 4:1 Burst Safety Factor.
• 100% non-metallic!
• Patented no-tools necessary snap-ring design
• Multiple filtration solutions OR GR YE BL WH RE PU
• Full 1" MNPT plumbing connection with bypass and 3/8" PEX John Guest® Drain Large capacity filter configurations
• Lightweight and cost effective housing with high chemical compatibility
• Simple and easy change-out of cartridges. No Tools, Means NO TOOLS!
• Match the filtration solution with flow rate requirements
• Extended service life, contaminant removal, and dirt holding capacity
• Low pressure drop = high flow
• Ideal for Residential, Food Service, Rental Fleets, Commercial and Industrial Applications
• Make-up Water, RO Pre-filtration, Cooling Towers, Chill Water Loops, Metal Finishing
• Process Water (turbidity, particulate, colloidal suspensions)
• Reduction of unwanted bad taste and odor from potable drinking water
• Reduction in frequency of replacing common 21⁄2” or 41⁄2” housings...Bigger is Better
• Other water-based fluid solutions
• City water applications where water softeners are a hard sell...as a replacement option of pitcher, faucet, bottled water and/or refrigerator filters