Point-of-Use Nano Ceram Ultra Filter
This is probably the worlds best point-of-use filter on the market. It does not look fancy but it is whats inside that counts The first filter is a 1 micron pre-filter, the second is the world famous NanoCeram P-2.5x10 and the third is a Pentek ClorPlus for removal of harmful...
This is probably the worlds best point-of-use filter on the market. It does not look fancy but it is whats inside that counts
The first filter is a 1 micron pre-filter, the second is the world famous NanoCeram P-2.5x10 and the third is a Pentek ClorPlus for removal of harmful gasses like chlorine, chloramine and Trihalomethanes.
Price includes wall bracket, faucet, tubing, tubing connector, filter wrench, shut-off valve and shipping. Here is a partial list of the benefits.
- No wasted water as with all reverse osmosis systems
- Very long lasting filters
- Good for 20,000 gallons of clean safe water*
- Produces clean water for less then 0.015 cents per gallon
- High Flow with no water pressure loss.
- Continuous water flow
- Reduces sediment and dirt
- Reduces chlorine, chloramine, trihalomethane, taste and oders
- Reduces Fluoride at low flow rates
- Treats your water for bacteria, viruses, cysts, Guardia and Cryptosporidium
- Reduces heavy metals from your water
- Removes lead from your water
- Reduces EDC's (drugs) RNA,DNA from your water
- Smallest micron (.2) filter available in a point-of-use water filter
- Reduces offensive odors
- Greatly Improves water taste
- Highest water flow rates (3 gpm service flow rate)
- Very small foot print, wall hung unit at 4"D x 15" W x 13" H
- Lead free, meets all state requirements
- Has no moving parts to break down
- Rugged and sturdy filter canister
- No wasted water as with a back washing tank or an RO filter
- Won't lower the PH like a Reverse Osmosis system
- Retains beneficial minerals in the water
- Maintains alkaline water balance, good for the body
- Very low maintenance, just replace filter and media cartridges
- Protects against the need for potential "boil water alerts"
- Clean safe great tasting water for less then $0.015 per gallon
- 60 day, 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied
The NanoCeram water filter was an R&D Magazine “R&D 100” award-winning technology in 2002 and was inducted into the Space Foundation’s Space Technology Hall of Fame in 2005.
Some products ship from different locations.
* No manufacture can guarantee the lifetime of any filters like these. The first filter could last months or weeks depending on the amount of dirt that enters your water supply. The NanoCeram can last up to 20,000 gallons providing there is no dissolved iron in the water and the carbon is good for about 10,000 gallons.